Are you interested in:
• English taught master's programmes, in Management, Economics or in Social/Political Sciences?
• Study in an open minded and vibrant city with no tuition fees?
• Combining theoretical research methods with practical training?
• International course experiences in intercultural study groups?
• Opportunity of term abroad at one of 125 academic partners worldwide?
• Excellent career perspectives?
Then visit us at the Master’s Information Day and find out all about our Master’s programmes at the WiSo Faculty of the University of Cologne, Germany.
When? Sa., on January 19th 2019
Where? WiSo Main Building (WiSo Foyer Entrance), Universitätsstr. 22, 50931 Cologne.
From 12:00 am to 4 pm, we will present you one of the most scientifically renowned faculties for management, economics and social sciences in Europe and its affiliated master's programmes.
From 12 am to 4 pm, we invite you to an information fair in the WiSo building, where representatives of important institutions and programmes are looking forward to your visit. From 2 pm to 3 pm we also offer a keynote speech, a panel discussion an a guided campus tour afterwards. Further information on the schedule and the location will be published here presently.
Get informed about our 13 english and 5 bilingual taught, consecutive Master programmes in the specialisations Business Administration, International Management (CEMS MIM), Economics, Political Sciences, Social Sciences, Information Systems and Health Economics as well as the Double Master's Programmes with the specialisations Business Administration, European Studies, Health Economics & Management and Demography & Social Inequality.
For more information and the registration please visit our website: